We will all take to the water at 9am in whatever vessel we have available (boat, jet ski , canoe or kayak) and collect debris. You will need to take collected debris to the ramp to the right of the dam where there will be other volunteers to offload it for you and load it on The Trashman vehicle for disposal. There will be two pontoons plying up and down the lake, one between Buck Knob Island and Hurricane Falls and one between BKI and the Dam with complimentary donuts, coffee and Orange Juice for all participants. There will be a prize for the most unusual garbage removed from the lake. The event will end at 1pm so please make sure your debris is deposited at the ramp by this time.
Volunteers are needed for the following activities. You will be able to sign up for volunteer jobs during the registration process.
- Provide and man a pontoon/boat
- Provide a pontoon boat only
- Man a pontoon boat only
- Pick up donated refreshments and materials (juice, juice boxes, coffee, milk & donuts) from Ingles on the morning of clean-up (Total Needed: 1-2 people)
- Provide and man my pontoon/boat for distributing refreshments to participants on the lake (Total Needed: 2 boats)
- Ride the refreshment boats to assist in distributing refreshments (Total Needed: 4-6 people)
- Help load collected debris and trash onto provided trash trucks (Total Needed: 4-6 strong people)
|Event Date & Time||06-10-2017 9:00 am|
|Event End Date & Time (24-Hour Clock)||06-10-2017 1:00 pm|
|Individual Price||Volunteers Needed; See Details for Info|
|Created By||David Leach|